Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer 2012 Caricatures

With the summer coming to a close ( I know its just the start of August, but I consider the summer to be wrapping up) I thought I'd share a few of the caricatures I drew at the park. I took these photos with my phone so they aren't the best quality.

We have a caricature of Pres. Obama with the American Flag behind him. This guy wanted the Mexican flag.


Harry Potter bodies...Joy.


Usually I don't color the faces green when I do Hulk bodies, but he was a co-worker so I went for it.

'

Another co-worker as a female Loki


This was the woman's idea, she wanted them to be fairies in the forest. I tried to keep the guy as manly as I could being a fairy.


This is not a caricature, but something I did because I was bored. Red Skull and Capt. America enjoy a day of roller coasters.


My first ever request for Nightcrawler and I screw up the costume...sigh.


1 comment:

  1. The fairy family is hilarious. The guy's expression is perfect.

    ReplyDelete