Wednesday, October 5, 2011

N: Narwhal, Nutria, and Newt


While trying to think of what animal to do for the letter "N" I began to realize that I could not think of many. At the time I could only think of newts and narwhals. That was it! Two animals that names start with the letter "N." I even quizzed other people and they couldn't think of any. I ended up looking it up online and there really aren't that many animals for the letter "N." In honor of this I decided to draw at least three of these creatures in one picture, the narwhal, nutria, and newt.

I was ashamed of myself when I realized that I forgot about the nutria. The nutria is a giant river rat, basically think of the beaver without the tail. The reason I was ashamed is because one summer I worked at a camp, LLYC. At this camp they had made a t-shirt making fun of the nearby town, population 150. The shirt was about a make believe community college were the mascot was the nutria. On the shirt was a picture of a nutria. The reason was that there was a river near by in which nutria were known to live. I loved that shirt and that is why I can't believe I forgot about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment